How is your 2016 – are you off to a great start, or are you stuck at the starting line? If you didn’t see our 4th quarter newsletter, it is full of new year inspiration.
I want so much for this year to be your best yet – best in ALL areas, not just an out-of-balance limping along where you are excelling in one area and woefully anemic in many others. So how do we go about it?
Here are 5 things you can give your attention to – TODAY!
- I want you to be courageous. I want you to tell the truth and be real.
- I want you to be humble and to be confident. Call it humble-confidence.
- I want you to be clear about your priorities and honor them.
- I want you to communicate, and once you feel you have, then do it again six more times. I want you to connect with others in a new and meaningful way. I want you to listen, truly listen to others and hear what they are saying and what they are not saying.
- I want you to delegate 50% more. You need help to do so, thus I want you to ask for help.
What are you waiting for??
If you haven’t yet subscribed to our newsletter, here is a handy link for you.