When Jacqueline Jensen relocated her brand new business to Las Vegas, she was able to connect with a thriving start-up community by playing nicely with other entrepreneurs … on Twitter. In her LEXI 7-on-7 talk, Jacqueline shares some tips on how to leverage Twitter to connect with your community.
I met Jackie while visiting the downtown project in Las Vegas.
There was something special about her that I wanted to get out to the world. You will be hearing more about Jackie in the months and years to come that’s for sure! Her company Ticket Cake was an incredible solution for LEXI registrations and I look forward to using them at our next event.
In her talk, she offers tips that will challenge you to use twitter at a new level. #sherocks
When using Twitter to Connect:
- Have a personal identity on Twitter – not just business.
- Seek out community hashtags that are relevant to you.
- Grow a Twitter list of community leaders you admire.
- Observe, jump into the conversation, and then meet in real life.
- Use Twitter to connect before visiting a new city or community.
I am excited to announce that Jacqueline will be joining us for the very first LEXI Las Vegas! Hope you will join us!
LMK what you think twitter.com/shandel